Open Question: major ear infection problem HELP!!?

Here is the whole story. got an ear infection in both ears from swimming at a lake. Got antibiotics on sunday when both ears started pounding. monday they hurt so bad I got pain relievers, ear wax removal kit and swimmers ear just incase there was some water left in there. today is tuesday and my left ear is healing but my right ear is still hurting very badly (the pain comes and goes). I cant touch the ear because of pain, laydown because of pressure on the ear and its just killing me. Now I havent had an ear infection since I was like 5 or so, so I dont know whats normal. should I head back to the doctor/emergency room or ya think I should let the antibiotics work for a few more days? like I said...the left ear is getting better....plz help me out