Open Question: How do I drop my weight by 7 kg as fast as possible? WILL TRY ANY METHOD?

I am 16 years old, and weigh 62 kg. According to my BMI, I am of average weight, but I am not happy with my appearance. I used a nutritional calculator on about.com, which stated that if I ingest 1540 calories a day, I'll lose 0.5 kg per week. Summer holiday is coming up...I will be EXTREMELY busy during july, so I have exactly 6 weeks to lose 7 kg. However, I would LOVE it if I could lose it faster than that. What kind of exercise is the best to lose weight? I can run; I placed 3rd in a 400m race, and am one of the fastest girls at my school. However, I do not LIKE running. I hate it. I always tell myself I will go running for 1 hr, and return home after 15 minutes. I. Hate. It. Please help! I am tired of not fitting into clothes, tired of feeling fat, tired of being compared to my thin friends! I will try ANY freaking method, even starving myself or becoming bulimic...ANYTHING! Please help...