Open Question: I caught my 14 year old mistrobatring with my disciplinary taser. Is there a danger to his gonads?

I keep a taser at home that I used as an MP in the military police. From time to time I apply some juice to my 14 year old son and my 19 year old daughter just to remind them who is boss in the house. I also do this to my wife when she starts getting on my nutz. But so I was surprised to walk into our solarium and find my son with kY in one hand and the taser in the other applied to his tasticules. He was bucking and sporting a disturbingly large stiff. He says that if you tase your nutz right you can kum like nothing else. So I just gave him a cuff and took the taze back with me and shocked my rocks. And you no what? The little bugger was right. I shot rocket loads of juice all over the place. But I am worried about my son's health which is why I am wondering if you do this alot it can hurt ur gonads.