Open Question: Do I need to go to the ER?

Ok, so this question is a bit GRAPHIC so beware.... I ate some sushi yesterday and by the evening I had SLIGHT diarrhhea and so then it went away it seemed. I went to bed and woke up at 3 am with a headache and light fever. I just figured it was slight food poisoning. I went back to bed and woke up at 1 in the afternoon. I had a little more diarrhea and felt weak and had a headache so I went back to bed.....I WOKE UP AT 6 PM!!! HOLY COW! Talk about a LOT of sleep. But I AM COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED AND WEAK! I could barely walk and my fever is worse and my headache is worse. I barely ate anything since I have no appetite. I am leaving right now to get food and some gatorade. HOW IN THE HELL do I get my life force back??? I feel like I have been up partying for 3 days or something. I feel sooooooo exhausted and sick despite the sleep. WHAT IS THIS? WHAT DO I EAT OR TAKE TO GET BETTER?? (no insurance!)