andrej pejic

GENDER bending Melbourne model Andrej Pejic continues his global assault on the fashion world scoring another magazine cover.
andrej pejic
Smoking a cigarette with long red fingernails and blonde hair, Andrej Pejic looks like the ultimate femme fatale.

But considering he is a boy from Broadmeadows, homme fatale would be a more accurate description.
andrej pejic
The androgynous beauty worked the sexy look for Schon! magazine - his fourth cover to date.

Pejic, 20, is proving more than just a passing trend - as some critics had predicted - as his career continues to go from strength to strength.
andrej pejic
He has appeared in Vogue magazine, on the catwalk for Jean Paul Gaultier and landed the cover of Dossier, New York magazine and L'Officiel.

But it hasn't been an easy ride.
andrej pejic
Andrej has admitted he struggles with his weight to fit into women's sample sizes.

Pejic, told Grazia magazine that he lives in a state of semi-starvation to fit into the designer outfits, sparking anger from nutritionists who labelled his comments as irresponsible.
andrej pejic
He said he followed a strict low-calorie diet and had lost inches from his waist.

“Let's be honest. You can't eat much if you want to do this. To do womenswear I have to be disciplined."

FHM magazine described the model as a 'thing' when he was voted into to 98th place on the lad mag's list of the world's sexiest women.

In an interview earlier this year, he said: 'Sometimes I feel like more of a woman, other times I feel male.

"I'm sure most people think of me as a woman. It doesn't bother me any more and I feel fine about i t... I don't consider my looks unusual."

He recently added: "I don't want to be a girl, but I like to dress as a girl."

Source : http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pejic-europes-cover-boy/story-e6frf7jo-1226161789179