powerball results

Sell ​​an ENGL powerball results amp head (120 watt lamps) very good condition + Z5 footswitch the (most complete): 950 euros all.
powerball results
The Argus of the head and at 930 euros and 950 euros I sell with the Z5 footswitch.
powerball results
- Head bought new 1600 euros in 2008, in excellent condition. I sold it due to change in its in my musical education, I want an amp cooler, more pop.
powerball results
- 200 euros Footswicth Z5 bought new in 2009 (sold with the corresponding cable Engl): the most comprehensive Engl footswitch, which allows siwtcher all channels of the amp, and to act on a set of contour
powerball results
- Equipment well maintained and used mainly for crunch sounds: the head was never used at full capacity to the metal. Suitable for rock and metal (can be a lot of gain) and also has beautiful clean sounds.

In short if you want more info contact me by mail: groupesynopsis@hotmail.fr / or by phone: Florent: 06.25.82.35.21 (I'm in Marseille)