Marie Osmond is much better

Marie Osmond feels good after leaving the hospital.
Marie Osmond bronchitis hospitalized
The singer of 52 years went to the hospital emergency Las Vegas last Wednesday. Marie was diagnosed with a severe case of bronchitis. She is recovering well from the disease.
Marie Osmond bronchitis hospitalized
"I'm fine, she told People magazine. I had a cough. I'm fine. It was a story out of nothing. I feel very good. "

Marie even felt so good she was able to sing throughout the concert 90 minutes with her brother Donny Osmond less than 24 hours after leaving the emergency room.

"I am preparing for the signing of the dolls, she posted on Twitter before Saturday's concert celebrating the 20th anniversary of its line of dolls. Should I wear red to be festive?? or stay in my hospital gown because I'm in a coma! ? ;) LOL. (Sic) "

Marie is extremely positive about his health. The singer believes that his enthusiasm had to help him in his speedy recovery.
Marie Osmond bronchitis hospitalized
"I think I have bronchitis driven by laughter. It's going so much better! (Sic), "said she wrote on her Twitter account.

The Donny & Marie concerts are held at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas Tuesday through Saturday.