The Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ collection

Especially if your neighbours are Bret Michaels fans! As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can’t wait to unveil the collection.
The Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ collection
I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are.” Valley rocker Bret Michaels is launching a new line of products with PetSmart.
The Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ collection
It's called The Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ collection.

Rocker Bret Michaels is showing his softer side by launching a range of pet accessories.
The Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ collection
The animal-loving Poison star has created the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection for America's PetSmart chain, due for release next year (12).
The Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ collection
Michaels says in a statement, "As a musician who loves animals, I'm thrilled to be collaborating with PetSmart to create the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection.
The Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ collection
I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."