Lindsay Ellingson

Victoria’s Secret model Lindsay Ellingson has revealed that she has a very strong passion for anything from the 1960s and is delighted when she gets to work with anything 60s-esque. Lindsay also admitted that she was proud to be the face of Victoria’s Secrets, Gorgeous bra earlier this year.
  Lindsay Ellingson

Lindsay Ellingson

Lindsay Ellingson

Lindsay Ellingson

Lindsay Ellingson

Ellingson explained, “Anytime someone says we're channelling 1960s, I'm like I'm in, I love it”. She then added, “It was s such an honour to be the face of Gorgeous - I mean, the bra is so gorgeous itself... I've had a lot of fun today, and I'm just so, so happy.”

Lindsay Ellingson filmed an advert for the Gorgeous bra earlier this year and was delighted to get to work with Transformers director Michael Bay, who was helming the ad. Ellingson said, “Michael gives you an outline of what to do, and you have to fill in the blanks.” Could Lindsay Ellingson be the next Victoria’s Secret model to hit the big screen?

Source : http://www.fansshare.com/news/lindsay-ellingson-reveals-love-of-the-60s/