Modern Family: Sofia Vergara's agent wanted her to be done to reduce the breast

Renowned for its sexy silhouette, the beautiful Sofia Vergara has yet taken years to support themselves as it is.
Sofia Vergara may well have a dream figure, it took years to accept his generous chest.
Sofia Vergara breast reduction

Sofia Vergara breast reduction

Sofia Vergara breast reduction

Sofia Vergara breast reduction

Sofia Vergara:

Sofia Vergara breast reduction
"When I moved to the United States, I was more voluptuous than today. My agent at the time said," I think you should make you lower your chest because here, nobody's take seriously, "he told Us Weekly at the beautiful.


The actress, 39, heroine of the series Modern Family, said that her mother had "come close to heart attack" when she talked about breast reduction. "She said," God will punish you! You can not make you remove the breasts. "I do not regret not having done so for now, it's totally part of my character in Modern Family!" Said the actress.
However, she confessed already lack confidence in it before coming to Hollywood. "It is not easy to have confidence throughout his life. For a long time, I thought my breasts were too big. When I was 14 they were already huge when I ' was very thin. And now I have almost 40, I still much uncertainty. You're never happy with what we have, I am Latin, so voluptuous! I scream loudly, j 'have all of Latin. I'd rather avoid that and to be told, "You are uninteresting with your flat buttocks!" said the star. Now in a relationship with the politician Nick Loeb for almost two years the beautiful seems to finally be appreciated as much to our happiness to all!